Kota Indigo Woven Wool Rug
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With the subtle sparkle of a lapis lazuli stone, our Kota woven wool rug has a sprinkle of glittering oxidized silver woven in to its indigo base. Criss-crossed with a natural diamond grid inlaid with a quad of diamonds in each center it will grace any entryway or high traffic area of your home with a regal welcome.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; lightweight; often reversible; eye-catching patterns.
- WHERE TO USE: A natural choice for any room that could use a personality perk-me-up.
- 72% Wool/20% Cotton/8% Polyester
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. For wool rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- *Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- Made in India.