We are HIRING!
Launched in 2013, Neatly Nested is a home & gift boutique that offers a special shopping experience tailored to meet our customers' needs. Along with our eCommerce site we operate our flagship store on West Broadway in Southie. We're always searching for unique product offerings with a focus on local and micro brands, and offering on-trend styling tips to our wonderful customers. We understand that each individual employee contributes to our continued success and seek individuals who enjoy our beautiful aesthetic as much as we do!
In - Store Associate
Neatly Nested is currently seeking an enthusiastic and goal-orientated in-store sales Associate to join our team! This position will work as part of a team that is responsible for providing superior customer service experiences to our clients while also assisting with daily responsibilities focused on receiving and processing new and existing merchandise as we receive it.
- Warmly greet customers and pay attention to their cues for assistance
- Keep the store tidy and neat during your shift including daily side work
- Assist customers with their shopping needs and proactively assist with creating gift ideas and putting together complimentary items
- Processing & Receiving Inventory: Assist in receiving daily orders by accurately completing new inventory procedures and ensuring that the merchandise is floor ready according to company standards.
- Complete all inventory processes and all merchandise is properly checked in and ticketed.
- Process any online orders as they come through during your shift according to the proper procedures
- Post to social media following guidelines as directed during your shift
- Assist with maintaining and organizing back stock areas.
- Communicate to managers and team all relevant information from your shift including customer requests, pending requests, shipping notifications and more to ensure all staff members are aware as they walk into their next shift
- Ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-first mentality
- Passion for design and decor with an appreciation for keeping on top of the newest aesthetics
Please email your resume + cover letter to