In these uncertain times, one of the most difficult parts is coping with the emotions of having to push off or cancel monumental life events such as weddings, baby showers, graduations and more.
To show you care and are thinking of others, we are rounding up gift guides for each of these occasions, highlighting special items that will bring a smile to the recipient's face. We have carefully selected items for every budget that get two thumbs up from our entire staff!
1. the perfect ice bucket to elevate indoor and outdoor entertaining!
2. frame this kitchen towel for a cheeky reminder to the hubs!
3. a cake server to take you from the wedding & beyond
4. a wood/marble pedestal serving platter is better than anything on the registry!
5. mango wood heart salad servers. Salad tastes better when served with a side of pretty.
6. glazed ceramic heart platter is perfect for indoor wine and cheese dates.
7. these special custom-wrapped books are perfect for the couple who adores their decor. Perfect for nailing the #shelfie and will certainly become an heirloom.
8. suede bound His/Hers vow books are ideal for the sentimental bride and groom to be.
9. engraved Mr. & Mrs. 2020 metal tray- perfect for a coworker or couple you don't know especially well, its a classic, timeless piece that will be loved by anyone.
10. hand-made mosaic shell ring dish. The MUST HAVE items for all Neatly Nested brides.
11. This honeymoon vibes weekender bag is TOO CUTE.
12. Mrs. wristlet - keep your wedding day essentials in this simple and chic clutch.