Blog — gift ideas
Posted by Danielle McClure on
1. the perfect ice bucket to elevate indoor and outdoor entertaining!
2. frame this kitchen towel for a cheeky reminder to the hubs!
3. a cake server to take you from the wedding & beyond
4. a wood/marble pedestal serving platter is better than anything on the registry!
5. mango wood heart salad servers. Salad tastes better when served with a side of pretty.
6. glazed ceramic heart platter is perfect for indoor wine and cheese dates.
7. these special custom-wrapped books are perfect for the couple who adores their decor. Perfect for nailing the #shelfie and will certainly become an heirloom.
8. suede bound His/Hers vow books are ideal for the sentimental bride and groom to be.
9. engraved Mr. & Mrs. 2020 metal tray- perfect for a coworker or couple you don't know especially well, its a classic, timeless piece that will be loved by anyone.
10. hand-made mosaic shell ring dish. The MUST HAVE items for all Neatly Nested brides.
11. This honeymoon vibes weekender bag is TOO CUTE.
12. Mrs. wristlet - keep your wedding day essentials in this simple and chic clutch.